||Pazardzhik, Varvara, Batkun Monastery
||Stara Zagora, Nova Zagora, Chirpan
||Kalofer, Pavel Banya
||Haskovo, Dimitrovgrad, Svilengrad
||Koprivshtitsa, Klisura, Peak Bogdan
Yambol (94 000 c) in the north part of the Thracian valley, 300 km from Sofia and 100 km from Burgas. It is one of the oldest cities in Bulgaria. The ancient Thracian village was called Kabile. In 293 emperor Dioklecian gave it the name Disopolos. In 378 the city was destroyed by the Goths. Then it was restored and was Bulgarian city with the names Disopolis and Dyblino. Yambol is one of the first cities, conquered by the Turks in 1373 after a heavy battle. The Russian army had liberated the city in January 1878.
The Historical Museum is the successor to the created in 1886 first museum collection. Today, the museum has four main divisions: Archeology, Bulgarian land XV-XIX century", Modern and Contemporary History. Work studio for restoration and conservation. Funds of the museum include about 90 000 exhibits.
Church "St. Spas and St. Alexander Nevski is located 14 km from the town of Mount Bakadzhik. There is a list of 900 Russian and Bulgarian soldiers who died in the Liberation war. It is built with donations from the Bulgarians and Russians. General Skobelev donated to the temple a huge cross and scripture. The church was opened in September 1884. There is a rich collection of icons, religious books and utensils made in Kiev Lavra Pechorskata. The iconostasis is also made in Kiev and the mounted parts here.
The Eski mosque (1373) is the mosque with the second size in Bulgaria and it is found in the centre of the town. There are three entrances but today it is in use just the central one. The east niche is separated with curtain and only the women can use it. The central dome is massive and there are huge columns, which support the arches which raise up from the forth sides. The Eski mosque is the only Moslemís place in Yambol and one of the most impressive buildings in the town. It was restored in its original mode with wall-paintings from XVII c.
The National Archeological Reserve "Kabile" is 8 km northern from the city. In 1965 the territory of the antique town became a protected object, a memorial of the culture and national archeological and architectural reserve. Here are the relics from the antique Thracian town. Kabile was an important economical, religious and culture centre, which was sprung up in the end of the II millennium B.C. In 341 year B.C. the town was captured by the Philip II of Macedon. After that is the residence of the Thracian kings Spartok and Skostok.
Kabile supports comnmercial connections with Asia and Aegean sea. In 72-71 year B.C. the town was conqued from the Romans at the head with Mark Lulul and it becames a part of province Thracia. After the reforms of Emperor Diolecian, it became one of the fiveth main cities in the province. When the Christianity the town became an episcopal centre. In 378 tear Kabile was conquered by the Gothy at the head with Fritigern, afterthat it was destroyed by the Avars.
Elhovo on the left bank of the river Tunja in the southeastern part of the Thracian lowlands, between Strandzha and Sakar Mountains, 40 km from Yambol. The town has existed since the time of the Thracians under the name Oruditsa. The Romans called it Oruditsa ad Burgum, the Slavs Janica (Yoanitsa).
Ethnographic Museum Store diverse ethnographic heritage of all Strandja-Sakar region. In the first hall shows the main activities of the late XIX century - agriculture, viticulture, tobacco, livestock, fishing and hunting, and some crafts - copper and tailoring. Second Hall met with the housing arrangements. The third hall is the traditional clothing of exposed populations. In the fourth room are traditional festivals and customs.