||Veliko Tarnovo, Arbanasi, Gorna Oryahovitsa
|Vidin, Kozloduj, Kula
||Shumen, Pliska, Veliki Preslav, Madara
|Svishtov, Nature Park Persina
||The Monastery's around the Veliko Tarnovo
|Silistra, Tutrakan, Sreburna
||The Nature Park "Rusenski Lom", The Rock Monastery's
Targovishte (45 000 c) is 340 km from Sofia and 120 km from Varna. Lives in these places it has got points in the copper-lithic age. There are leftovers of Thracian settlements, settlement and castle of the roman, byzantine and First Bulgarian Kingdom.
From 1573 there is a letter of the senior name in the settlement – Eski Djumaya. It is an administrative center in 1658.
Its carnival craft glory of Targovishte is being saved as well in the era of the Rebirth. In 1872 Angel Kanchev makes a secret revolutionary committee. They manfully defend their city during the Russian-turkish Liberation war and do not allow the turks to set him in their recession.
In 1934 the town is renamed of Targovishte. In the town forms Spring fair and Exhibition of industrial commodities. There are over 30 buildings with an interesting architectonics, most of them had disposed in the senior compound Varshova. A Historical museum in nowadays is in the old School.
The mineral springs are with a temperature of 27oC. The Hunting park, Borovo oko lake (Pine eye) and the gorge are being found in the town. The Toman bridge is located of 60 km from Targovishte to Stara reka (The Old River). An evacuee is from the name, the bridge is framed in XVI c.
Razgrad (50 000 c) is near the river Beli Lom (White Lom). It’s situated 60 km from Ruse and 130 km from Varna. Through the town pass the main road and the railroad Ruse -Varna which are the direct connection between Danube and a Black sea.
The persons have lived in ancient times here. It has three prehistoric settlements and thirty Thracians funeral barrows in the place Hisarlaka. The romans builds the strategic town-stronghold Abritus, here in 251 in a battle with the Goths died Emperor Darius Trayan. From V century are the 835 golden coins (4 kg - the large gold coin treasure in Bulgaria). Gold Pegasus, Thracian bronze relief are being kept by the local Historical museum.
Here is the bulgarian settlement in Õ c - Hrusgrad, the turks called Razgrad. From their time is the Ibrahim Pasha Mosque (1616) and the Clock tower. The Historical museum which has been founded in 1887,it saves over 53 000 exhibit.
Among the memorial in Razgrad is the temple St. Nicholas the Miracle Worker (1860). Mominata sulza (The lily-of-the-valley) is an excellent made cast iron sculptor of the girl in a classic still.
Archeological Reserve Abritus is with area of 1000 and it is a key of the culture. The settlement is from the Roman epoch (I-IV c). It is built in the style the roman towns – with a straight streets, houses of parliament, that are public, framed around a downtown city square (a forum). It has been watered and protected with a fortified. Many exhibits are discovered with the excavations. It’s found houses of parliament, that are residential, altar with the name of the town, inscriptions, reliefs, statues of liberty.
The Ibrahim pasha Mosque Before 300 year Ibrahim pasha (pasture) had done a large mosque, third of size case in the Balkans, had clocked in the part catalogue of Unesco.
Isperih is 35 km northeast of Razgrad on the southern slopes of the plateau Ludogorsko. Lasting processes have led to the creation of a unique complex of karst formations - caves, rock recesses and holes, etc.. The city arose in 1545, in 1960 was named Isperih - the name of the founder of the Bulgarian state. In the center of town at his sculptural compositions. Historical Museum was founded in 1978 in the ethnographic house and operating windmill.
Historical and Archaeological Reserve Sboryanovo is located 10 km. Isperih in the canyon of the river Krapinetz. The first signs of life in these places were the late Stone Age and the beginning of the Stone-Copper Age. Thracian tribes spats turn around in the political, cultural and religious center (I mil.). The reserve includes more than 140 archaeological and cultural monuments of the Thracian-pagans, Christians and Muslims, some of which operate to this day.
The Thracian tomb near Sveshtari was revealed in 1982, was a Thracian-Hellenistic tomb of the first half of III century BC This is the tomb of the ruler of Gath Dromichaetes built of smoothly worked stone blocks of soft limestone. It consists of a corridor and three square chambers. To one of the beds is facing facade sculpture of a miniature temple. The sanctification ritual of the king presented the semi-wall under the arch of the chamber. Prince on horseback, with two sword-bearers, it is against the goddess who brought him a golden crown, followed by four women with gifts.
The walls of the chamber are contiguous with colonnade, arches supported 10 caryatids (female figures with long, finely sulcate sleeveless dress, girded with a belt under the breasts). Hair, faces and clothes were stained, dark brown preserved paint. Statues of caryatids and painted scenes in the vault are unfinished, perhaps the ruler had died suddenly. In the area of 2 km are reserved further 26 tombs of different sizes. The whole area was declared an archaeological reserve. Sveshtari royal tomb was declared by UNESCO a world heritage.
Demir Baba Tekke is in the tomb of a Muslim saint, part of the Historical and Archaeological Reserve Sboryanovo. It was built in the middle of the XVI century, probably on a Thracian sanctuary from IV century BC. Septangular is building 11 meters high with a square entrance. The grave of the saint is in the middle of the inner room. He is permanently submerged by the gifts and show very rarely. It is formed around a religious complex in agiazmo. In 1970 Demir Baba Tekke was declared a cultural monument.
Muslims consider Demir baba their spiritual leader, and Christians to accept as their saint. Religious monument is revered by Christians and Muslims. By 1927 the dome was as a Muslim crescent and to Christian cross. Intertwining of Muslims, Christian and pagan traditions finds expression today in the existing rituals that take place there.